Because I had to change my antivirus and spamfilter strategy, I configured a postfix as a gateway from and to my mailserver (= Exchange 2013).
So what was the goal:
- E-Mail gateway inbound (= SMTP Proxy)
- E-Mail gateway outbound (= SMTP Proxy or SmartHost )
That’s my setting now:
- Debian stretch (kernel 4.8.0-1-amd64)
- postfix (3.1.3-6)
- amavisd-new (2.10.1-4)
- ClamAV (0.99.2)
- SpamAssassin (3.4.1-6)
Continue reading “Inbound and Outbound Spam/AntiVirus Mail Gateway”
Because the official guide at https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Docker doesn’t work as expected, I try to summarize, what I had to do to make it work:
Installing the alpine linux straight forward as https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Install_to_disk describes.
Afterwards, you have to perform the following steps:
- In the file /etc/apk/repositories enable the “edge” and “v3.3” repositories (we need both!)
- Because of the compatibility issue for the module-package linux-grsec (which installs 4.4.8), install the 4.1.20 (or the package, which is for the current system valid – check per uname -r package instead
apk rm linux-grsec
apk add 'linux-grsec=4.1.20-rc0'
Since June, 15th 2013, debian released the new stable Version 7.0 , called wheezy. Fortunately, the upgrade process is quite simple .. If don’t have any special combinations.
Continue reading “Update Debian Squeeze (6.0) to Wheezy (7.0) with iscsi”
I found a lot of Installationscripts about some parts of the whole Installationprocess, but as I need the whole thing, I created this HowTo for setting up ArcSDE with PostGIS Support on Debian or Ubuntu. Continue reading “Installation of PostgreSQL / PostGIS / ArcSDE on Debian/Ubuntu”